The grade 4 camp

Last week we were on camp.We went to Simonsberg Christian Center.

 It was really fun. I really enjoyed the mud pit and the swimming.I liked the food it was so good.The forest was so much fun.The bonfire was so much fun I loved sitting around the bonfire eating marshmellows.I loved the mind field and we all learnt how to work together.in Elkanah's got talent me and stella did it.The night hike was so much fun and watching the shooing star.It was hard building the river raft but it was fun and the girls won in a race.And we played so many games

Comments

  1. Dear Hayley

    I loved your blog it was nice to read.I also loved the mud pit and when we swam.One of the things I liked about your blog was when you said about me and you doing Elkanah got talent I think doing that it was fun.
    from Stella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Lion book report

our visit to Sinai Academy